Sunday, March 2, 2008

What's your brand?

The question was asked first on LinkedIn where other answers can be found. My answer was:

"Passionate.


Commonsensical , from the perspective of values.

Connected, from the perspective of purpose.

Insightful, from the perspective of vision.

But, when it comes to the perspective of mission, passionate.

Passionate about what? Helping others make decisions.

Why?

Because:

1. Making decisions is the most valuable of all the human actions. Commonsense becomes fully applied.

2. Making decisions is the crucial mission of leadership. Hearts become fully committed.

3. Making decisions is the proof of selfless purpose in relationships. Souls become fully bonded.

4. Making decisions is the culminating result of visions shared. Spirits become fully enthused. My profile on LinkedIn describes the skills, tools and experience I bring to the decision-maker’s table. My blog, Special Counsel for Decision-Makers, shows the package I am presenting now.
Thanks for the inspired question. ”

What do you think?

Please include your comment here or contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

John Darrouzet

No comments: