Saturday, March 1, 2008

What do you consider are the key components/tools/topics that are relevant to business change and 'change management’?

The question was asked first on LinkedIn where other answers can be found. My answer was:

“Paul,


As I'm sure you would expect in an answer coming from me, the best approaches to change management involve a series of purposeful questions; an Intranet accessible to the team to collaborate on the issues involved; a clearly expressed decision-making process; and all disciplines that bring useful insights to the discussion.

My primary concern is about how individual persons make decisions. A secondary concern is how groups of individuals make decisions in or outside of corporate settings.

Finally, I am interested in corporate decision-making. These three concerns would be topics or sub-topics of the general one: How do you make decisions?”

What do you think?

Please include your comment here or contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

John Darrouzet

No comments: