Saturday, March 1, 2008

What is the role of "spirituality" in your work life?

The question was asked first on LinkedIn where other answers can be found. My answer was:

What is the role of "spirituality" in your work life? Do you feel it? If it is any positive and negative aspects of this in the decision making process

“Please see my related question in Change Management: "How do you use prayer, if at all, when you make a decision and your process is looking to find the answer and waiting for the answer to emerge?" I look forward to reading the answers there as well as those here. I think there is a relationship between prayer and spirituality of course. But how they function in the decision-making process is not clear. Hopefully we will be enlightened by others in the LinkedIn Network. Thanks. John”

What do you think?

Please include your comment here or contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

John Darrouzet

No comments: